[NEohioPAL] Re: MEDINA HOMETOWN HOLIDAYS seeks CREW MEMBER

Ansley Valentine avalentine at wooster.edu
Wed Nov 7 20:16:34 PST 2007

A new Christmas music show called HOMETOWN HOLIDAYS will perform at Medina Performing Arts Center over Thanksgiving weekend. We are still looking for an ASM/ run crew person. Responsibilities would be presetting props, doing some prop running or scene changes, and being backstage to give actor calls, etc. We would need you for a week--minus Thanksgiving Day. Below is the schedule. If you are interested, please contact Ansley Valentine at avalentine at wooster.edu or (330) 347-1519

SUN NOV. 18 1:00 PM TECH REHEARSAL (Add Guests w/staging)
5:00 PM DINNER BREAK (POTLUCK?)
7:00 PM DRESS REHEARSAL
10:00 PM END OF REHEARSAL

MON NOV 19 7:00 PM CALL