[NEohioPAL] Freedom To Worship In The Arts - You Don't Want To Miss It

Living Stones, Inc. livingstoneswam at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 8 16:26:13 PST 2007

Living Stones
Worship & Arts Ministry, Inc.

Presents

9AM - 1PM
Workshops and tools on successfully incorporating your faith and the arts. What is arts ministry?  How can I be an effective minister of the arts? How can I gain freedom in the arts during worship?

Embarking on building an arts ministry at your place of worship?

Desire to go deeper in your artistic calling?

Do you simply have questions and want to know more about Worship Arts?

Do you desire to network and connect with some of the top Worship Artists across the east coast?Catered brown-bag lunch will be provided compliments of Cosi.

You need to be here!!! REGISTER ONLINE TODAY @ www.LivingStonesWAM.org (access the registration form under the "news" tab)

DON'T MISS OUT REGISTER TODAY !!!

7PM
A FREE evening concert FEATURING Living Stones, Inc.! Meet the newest faces of Living Stones!! Join with us as we continue our theme of the morning in an exciting presentation titled New Praise!!! An exciting, interactive presentation of Worship through Acting, Dance, Mime, Music, and Much Much More...Refreshments will be provided.

This year's Door Prizes compliments of:

Legal Seafood

The Music Center at Strathmore

Round House Theatre

Georgia Browns

And Many More...
Come join with us as we explore new levels of the passionate realm of Worship Arts!!!!!!!!!

Armour J. Blackburn
University Center
2397 Sixth Street, NW
Washington, DC 20059