[NEohioPAL] Royalton Players Auditions for Youth Production

The Drakes starmomd at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 8 10:53:45 PST 2007

Royalton Players will be holding auditions for a new
original musical, "MAC THE YAK GOES TO COLLEGE".

Auditions will be held for the title character, Mac
the Yak, and for Mac’s friend, Karaoke (a canary that
can’t sing) on November 11 & 12 at 7:00 pm. at the
Edwin S Griffiths Masonic Lodge, 6320 Royalton Road
(directly across from the Arby's restaurant).

We are looking for a male or female from 15 to 18
years old to play Mac, and a male or female 10 to 13
years old to play Karaoke.

We need these two characters to appear a Pancake
Breakfast With Santa on December 8, 1007 at our
theater  and for a special performance to be held at
the North Royalton Library on January 26, 2008.

Auditions for the other characters will be held in
March 2008.  The complete musical will
open May 30, 2008 and run for three weekends ending on
June 14.

For more information please call Patty Devine at 440
655-6330 or Bill Gajewski at 440 877-0227.