[NEohioPAL] The Holidays Come Earlier Each Year: Start Delegating Now

Michael A. Miller mamiller107 at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 12 06:11:09 PST 2007

Individual Attention
Professional Services, Personal Care

CONTACT:
Michael A. Miller, Consultant and Personal Assistant
216.389.6784
mamiller107 at earthlink.net

My background:  Administrative support,  publishing, theater, independent film, retail display, cooking, cleaning and other domestic management.

The menu below is only a basic outline.  I will work with you to complete any lawful task that you need done, no matter how menial or minor it may seem.  Ask me.

Domestic services:
Indoor/outdoor seasonal prep
Year-round yardwork
Holiday/all-occasion decorating/breakdown
Shopping, gift-wrapping
Party & event planning
Housekeeping, organizing
Decorating or house-fluffing
Routine errands
Pet-sitting, -walking

Professional services:
·         Editorial/Marketing/Administrative Support
·         Consultation/Proofreading/Editing on any writing project
·         Writing & distribution of press releases and other publicity for business promotions, projects and special events
·         Event set-up & breakdown
·         Tutoring & other assistance with homework, term papers, resumes, etc.

Personal services:
Negotiable

I will provide references at your request.  All services will be customized to your needs.  I AM WORKING ON A FEE-FOR-SERVICE BASIS.  The fee we agree upon will not include any out-of-pocket expenses incurred on your behalf.  I will not charge a fee for initial consultation and evaluation of tasks.  I am working out of Lakewood and am looking to service Lakewood, the west side and near-east sides of Cleveland.  Other locations are negotiable.