[NEohioPAL] Re: Wanted Student Interns: Videographers, Writers, Actors

november-12-2007 at teensistershealth.com november-12-2007 at teensistershealth.com
Mon Nov 12 10:44:45 PST 2007

I am resending this message, because when I received it today in a neo-pal digest, it was converted to an attachment and "scrubbed" (lost). So I've removed the HTML formatting which should prevent that from happening again.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL. THIS EMAIL ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED AS SOON AS THIS MESSAGE GOES OUT. PLEASE USE THE EMAIL ADDRESS LISTED BELOW TO REPLY.

Hello,

We need high school or college age videographers, script writers, and actors, 18 or older, in or near Cleveland, Ohio to create promotional videos for the upcoming book, TEEN SISTERS' HEALTH--A BODY, MIND, & SPIRIT WELLNESS GUIDE FOR GIRLS OF COLOR (Cleveland Clinic Press, Spring 2008).

For actors, we prefer teens who can appear to be between 13 and 18 years old but who are actually 18 to 19 years old. However, we will consider all applicants.

Build your resume, complete your senior project, gain experience. No $$ offered. For more information visit www.TeenSistersHealth.com or write: email<AT>teensistershealth.com. Please replace <AT> with @ to send email. This system reduces spam.

Feel free to forward this message to others.

Thank you.

M. LaVora Perry
~Teen Sisters' Health--A Body, Mind, & Spirit
Wellness Guide for Girls of Color
Linda Bradley, MD, and M. LaVora Perry
(Cleveland Clinic Press, Spring 2008)