[NEohioPAL] A Holiday Alert from Something Dada!

Something Dada somethingdada at cd.aztemail.com
Tue Nov 13 09:00:38 PST 2007

Nobody panic.  Everyone remain calm.  Thanksgiving is next week.  No, I'm not kidding.  Hanukah's a couple weeks after that, then Christmas shows up, then it's New Year's.  And guess what?  You haven't finalized your company's holiday party plans yet.  Fortunately for you, and your job, Something Dada is here to help (aren't we always?).  Something Dada is available for booking for holiday parties large and small, any day, any time.  From a full-on 90-minute show, to a few Dadas interspersing hilarity between the salad and the chicken, Something Dada has a solution to the "Oh please tell me we don't have to go this year yes dear but only until we see the boss so he knows we came and then hit the open bar and get the heck out of Dodge" corporate party.

If, however, you are unlucky enough to have a party planner who will NOT see this, and will INSIST on hiring his sister-in-law, the yodeler, for a three-hour command performance during your party, fret not.  Something Dada will be doing a full slate of shows this holiday season in the Wooltex Gallery at the Tower Press Building.  So sneak out during the one-man-band's cover of SexyBack and come on down for a plate full of funny, Fridays at 8 PM and Saturday's at 8 and 10:30.  Make your reservations now at http://www.somethingdada.com/reservations.aspx or 216.696.4242, because there's nothing worse than leaving the parking lot at a Brand New Shopping Experience Center only to find the show you wanted to attend is sold out.

SOMETHING DADA IMPROVISATIONAL COMEDY
All New... All Different... Like Always.

Next show times (all tickets just $10):

Friday, November 16th, 2007
8:00 PM

Saturday, November 17th, 2007
8:00 PM and 10:30 PM

The Wooltex Gallery
Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Avenue
Cleveland, OH
Free Parking In Rear
Cash and Checks only, ATM on site

Something Dada strongly suggests not bringing children under 13 to our shows.  We generally operate at a PG-13 level, in terms of language and content, but we can not guarantee what suggestions will be given, or what direction the show will take (it is improv, after all).  If you have any questions or concerns, please e-mail us at info at somethingdada.com or call us at 216.696.4242.

Something Dada
The Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Ave., Suite 120
Cleveland, OH 44114