[NEohioPAL] Thank you from PNR Improv

Susan From PNRImprov pnrsusan at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 13 10:20:21 PST 2007

Thanksgiving is just around the corner and I have something to say.

Thank you.

Thank you for your support of the performing arts. Thank you, specifically, for your support of PNR Improv during the past 5 1/2 years. You are very appreciated.

You know, I'd really like to thank you in person. But, gosh, how could we arrange a meeting? Hey, I've got an idea! Why don't you come to the PNR Improv show this Saturday, November 17? I know that's where I'll be!

Come see PNR Improv this Saturday and enjoy an evening of PG-13, alcohol-free entertainment in the style of 'Whose Line Is It Anyway?'

Please also consider joining us:
2007 Schedule

November 17December 1December 15
All shows start at 7:30pm
Admission: $5.00 at the door
Where: Quirk Cultural Center, 3rd Floor (“Newell Theatre”)
1201 Grant Avenue, Cuyahoga Falls

For more information, contact me at PNRSusan at hotmail.com, or visit our website at http://www.PNRImprov.org.

To be removed from our mailing list, reply to this message and type “Remove” in the subject line.