[NEohioPAL] Extended AUDITIONS for MAME- lead and supporting roles still available

Adrienne Conte Dickson conteam at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 14 06:00:28 PST 2007

Here's your chance!  Don't miss it!

Auditions for Mame at Hudson Players have been extended to
Thursday, November 15th at 7:00pm.

All roles are still available!

The show has many robust speaking and singing roles

We are still searching for:
Young Patrick (male age 8-10)
Older Patrick (male age 18-22)
Teenagers (male and female supporting roles and chorus)
Men (supporting roles- all ages)
Women (lead roles, supporting roles and chorus- all ages)

*There is no need to come if you have already auditioned, unless you have been contacted for callbacks.

Performance Dates:
February 1, 2, 8, 9, 15, 16, 17, 22, & 23

Audition Requirements:
Please have 16-24 bars of a song from a musical prepared, or you can sing from the score. You will also be asked to read from the script.

About the Show:
Who is MAME?  Some of Mame's wild, adventurous spirit is inside everyone who lives for the moment and believes that "life is a banquet!"  It's the height of the 1920's and Auntie Mame becomes the guardian for her ten-year-old nephew, Patrick.  Special songs include Mame, It's Today, Open a New Window, If He Walked into My Life, We Need a Little Christmas, Bosom Buddies and That's How Young I Feel.  Her life is turned up-side-down, many of her priorities change, but she still lives life to the fullest.

Further Information:
Please visit our website for further information at www.hudsonplayers.com

Directions:
The Hudson Players are located right in the heart of Hudson , OH .  Auditions will take place at the Barlow Community Center , 39 Oviatt Street .

From the North: exit I-480 at Route 91 in Twinsburg and head South.  Turn left onto Route 303 East (just past the clocktower) and turn right onto Oviatt St.  The Barlow Community Center will be on the left hand side across from the Fire Station.

From the South: exit Route 8 at Route 303 (Hudson).  Turn right off the exit and head East onto Route 303.  At the intersection of Route 91 and 303, continue straight staying on 303 East.  Turn right onto Oviatt St.  The Barlow Community Center will be on the left hand side across from the Fire Station.

The Hudson Players are one of the area’s longest running community theaters.  With a rich history of great shows, community involvement and an ultra-friendly performing environment, the group embodies its unofficial slogan of “good shows, good friends, good times.”