[NEohioPAL] Yes, his name does end in a !

Melanie YC Pepe mycp at weathervaneplayhouse.com
Wed Nov 14 07:11:43 PST 2007

NEWS RELEASE
Contact: Melanie YC Pepe  (330) 836-2626x 17
www.WeathervanePlayhouse.com

Recently, I've been asked if John Davis spells his name with an "!" at the end...
I've been ending all my class descriptions with:  "...taught by John C. Davis!"
Well, he doesn't ~ But he should!
Come and see why for the next two Saturdays; two classes taught by John C. Davis!

Fall 2007
Adult Education
Weathervane Playhouse
Register by phone!  330-836-2626
Register online!  www.WeathervaneCommunityPlayhouse.com

Instructor: John C. Davis!, Society of American Fight Directors
Check out his websites here! www.thefightdirector.com & www.hackandslack.com
Tuition: $100 for ALL or $30 each

* Introduction to Stage Combat *
November 17, 2007
Bip! Zonk! Pow! This class offers the opportunity for actors to learn some skills to safely create illusions of violence. John has choreographed hundreds of shows nationwide and performed live stage combat in over four thousand performances of his sword-fighting comedy show, "Hack & Slash." Please wear loose-fitting clothes and athletic shoes for this class.

* Swordplay for the Stage *
November 24, 2007
Bring out your inner swashbuckler! Introduction to basic rapier for the stage. Whether you are playing Hamlet, Macbeth, or James Bond, the skill of swordplay will enhance your performance. This skill is one sought after by directors across the nation. Be one lunge up on the competition with a working knowledge of sword play. Please wear loose-fitting clothes and athletic shoes for this class.

Space is limited so sign-up today!
Call to Register!
330-836-2626

####