[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Debut of "Incognito" One-Man Michael Fosberg Show: Special Community Free Performance Night

khesspr at aol.com khesspr at aol.com
Wed Nov 14 17:49:48 PST 2007

You are invited to see Cleveland's debut of "Incognito," a professional theatrical peformance and?one-man show starring Michael Fosberg, that carries an important message about diversity, stereotypes, tolerance and identity.? "Incognito" has received rave reviews nationwide at profesional theatres, colleges and high schools.? It is free and open to the public on Thursday,?November 29? at Orange High School, 7:30-8:45p.m.?(includes a Q?& A discussion), 32000 Chagrin Blvd.

Please join us for this unique opportunity.? It promises to be an entertaining performance that carries a vital message!? Orange Schools is bringing this program in for its students to see during the school day, and our theatre community is lucky to have the opportunity to be invited to?this evening community?performance.? Theatre teachers and school diversity club advisors are encouraged to bring their students.??Check out www.incognitotheplay.com.

"It's an engrossing and deeply moving trip, for both the audience and the performer....if you listen carefully, it will shake you to your own roots"? --Chicago Tribune

"Incognito is amazing and it deserves to be shared with everyone who can possibly see it!"? --Vassar College student

"Fosberg's Incognito is among the most unique examples of a one-man show that theatergoers are likely
?to encounter."? --Kansas City Star

"When I saw Incognito this summer at Northwestern?University, I thought that everyone at my high school would love to see it.? It is an amazing performance and sends a profound message."? --Taylor Hess, Orange?High School student and Thespian President
?