[NEohioPAL] Sing-along this Saturday Night

diana at dianatyler.com diana at dianatyler.com
Thu Nov 15 05:05:33 PST 2007

We had such a good time in September...that we're gonna' do it again!!

I'll be at the Carlisle Cafe THIS SATURDAY, November 17, 6-8 p.m. for another night of group sing-alongs and "guitaraoke".  Come for dinner and drinks as we revisit some of those old songs you learned in school, hit parade standards, show tunes, and rock, pop, folk, country, blues, and gospel memories from your  favorite yesteryears.  (I'll even have a special Thanksgiving song or two.)  Sing along while you dine, or brave the microphone with a friend or two as I attempt to play your requests in the key that best suits your voice!  (Thank God for the inventor of the capo!)  And, for you late-nighters, you'll still have plenty of time to hit other hot spots afterwards!

There's NO COVER CHARGE...and you don't even have to sing if you don't want to!

The Carlisle Cafe (1509 Grafton Rd., near Fuller Rd., in Elyria) offers a full menu of family dining favorites and DOES serve alcohol for those who wish to imbibe.  WARNING--the place is small so get there early if you want a table!  Call 440-458-6516 or visit www.dianatyler.com for more information.

BONUS "HEADS UP":  We'll do this one more time this year, on Saturday, December 22--same place, same time.  And, yes, I'll bring some Christmas songs that night for those who request them.

I hope to see you there!!  You WILL have a good time...

- Diana