[NEohioPAL] News from The Harmony Players at The Harmony Spot

Edward Kuntzman harmonyplayers at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 15 07:27:18 PST 2007

The Harmony Players, Stark County's newest Dinner/ Theater and Performance Troupe, now has a website: www.theharmonyplayers.com
       Please, check it out.
       The Harmony Players is a volunteer theater located at The Harmony Spot, 1227 North Main Street in North Canton with easy access from I-77.
       From actors to directors, playwrights to backstage assistants, children to seniors,...we welcome all people interested in theater!
        Tickets are under $20 for a production AND dinner.
       A new production opens the first Friday of every month.
       Auditions are open and all roles for every production are available..
       Theater, voice, music, directing, and dance classes are offered at resonable prices at The Harmony Spot.

   For information on our holiday production "The Farndale Avenue Housing Estate Townswomen's Guild Dramatic Society's Production of A Christmas Carol", the cast list of our January comedy "Kimberly Akimbo", and upcoming auditions for "I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change" check us out at www.theharmonyplayers.com.