[NEohioPAL] Counseling Available

promiseheart at lpemail.com promiseheart at lpemail.com
Sun Nov 18 16:40:25 PST 2007

ATTENTION:

Do you sometimes wish you could talk to someone about your personal
problems but no one is around?

I am an experienced female counselor of many years, and I am available on
Tuesdays and Fridays between 1PM to 7PM, and also on Wednesdays between
4:30PM and 7:30PM.

I will counsel other females of any age group and couples in my home.  The
hourly rate is $35- per person and $45- per couple.

YOUR FIRST 20 MINUTE CONVERSATION WITH ME IS FREE.  You can decide how
often or seldom you would like to come for a session.

Be sure to e-mail me at ekbole at sbcglobal.net and please leave your name
and phone number.
I will get back to you ASAP.  Thank you for your interest.  Serious
inquires only!