[NEohioPAL] Model Needing TFP/CD Photographers

Star Day staroftheday1 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 19 05:36:42 PST 2007

If you would like to line up TFP/TFCD, I would recommend setting up a profile on Model Mayhem to network. It is a site strictly for models & photographers and it's free. You would be able to set up quite a few TFCD through Model mayhem.

My Model Mayhem # is: #334204

Photographers I have worked with and recommend:

Russell Lee - Model Mayhem #46395
Aaron Tomaselli - Model Mayhem #393934

Hope this helps!
Kaye