[NEohioPAL] Thanks to those who came to Cleveland IndieClub meeting

Johnny K. Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Mon Nov 19 07:58:26 PST 2007

Hi everyone, just a shout out to thank everyone who came, it was nice and
fun, we saw some amazing films, a great paced documentary, some wonderful
shorts by many, including a couple of 17y.o. kids, proving that one can
start young and be talented. (don't we wish we have those resources when we
were young)????

We had some problem playing back 2 filmmakers' films but it will be shown
again in December.

Please come join us for December 16th IndieClub meeting, it will be hosted
by Nicholas D'Amico and it will have no guest speakers, tis' the Holiday
season, it'll be more about hanging out and showing films and enjoy each
others' company.

So come on Sunday Dec 16 at 6:30pm @ The Underground Lounge located at 75
Public Square (the building right next to Old Stone Church) right in
Downtown Cleveland.

You make IndieClub what it is!

Johnny Wu

www.mdifilm.com <http://www.mdifilm.com/>