[NEohioPAL] To Neohiopal List. Please Help! Re: WAKE UP And LIVE with the ARTS TV show.

sue holland johnson suehollandjohnson at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 19 19:02:09 PST 2007

  11/19/07

  Hello, To All in the Performing Arts & Artistic Community . . .

  We want to take the WAKE UP And LIVE with the ARTS TV show to the next level, and we need your help.  If you will take a few minutes to answer ANY or ALL of the following questions and send your answers to us, it will help us design an even more polished and professional show for your enjoyment.

  So, please, either fill in the email, below, or print a copy, mail it to the address below, and return no later than this Sat. 11/24.

  WAKE UP And LIVE with the ARTS: Demographics
  1.  Are you aware that the WAKE UP And LIVE’s Actors’ Studio produces a TV
       show called WAKE UP And LIVE with the ARTS?   ___  YES    ____NO

                           Time Warner         ch. 21,  Saturdays, 5:30 – 6:30 P
                           Cox Cable             ch. 45,  Fridays,     9:00 – 10:00 P
                           Cleveland Access  ch. 26,  Mondays,  7:00 – 8:00 P

  2.  Have you ever watched WAKE UP And LIVE with the ARTS?
       ____ YES   _____ NO

  3.   If YES, how many times?  ___1 - 4   ____ 5-10   ____ 11-15    ____ 16-20
        ___Over 20

  4.   In what city do you watch the show?

  5.    Which channel?  ______ Time Warner   _____Cox Cable
         _____Cleveland Access

  6.   Are you in (or involved with) the performing arts?  _____YES   _____NO

  7.   If YES, in what capacity?
  .  Performing Artist (category)_______________________________
  .  Other (explain) _________________________________________

  8.   Have you ever been a guest on WAKE UP And LIVE with the ARTS?
         ______ YES ____ NO

              Would you like to be:
  .  a first-time guest?  _____ YES  ____ NO
              .  an encore guest?    _____ YES  ____ NO

  9.   What do you like most about the show?

  10. What do you like the least about the show?

  11.  What kind of changes, if any, would you like to see in the show’s format or content?

  12.  Into which of the following categories does your age fall?
       _____  under 21
       _____  21-35
        _____  36-55
        _____  over 55

  13.  Into which of the following categories does your income fall?
                                          _____  less than 10,000 /year
         _____  10,000 to 20,000
        _____  21-50,000
        _____  51,000- 100,000
         _____  over 100,000

  OPTIONAL:

  If you would like to be a guest or find out more about how you can put your talent &/or business commercial on the TV show and/or on www.wakeupandlives.org web streaming, please fill in the following.

  .  YES, I’d like to be a Guest on WAKE UP And LIVE with the ARTS.
  NAME ________________________________________________________

  ORGANIZATION ________________________________________________

  EMAIL_________________________________________________________

  PHONE ________________________________________________________

  .  YES, I’d like to know more about doing a Talent or Business Commercial on the TV
     show or website.
  NAME ______________________________________________________

  ORGANIZATION ______________________________________________

  EMAIL ______________________________________________________

  THANK YOU!  Remember to reply by Sat. 11/24.

  Sue Johnson
  Director
  WAKE UP And LIVE’s Actors’ Studio
  P.O. Box 201524