[NEohioPAL] Players Guild of Canton Needs Backstage Help For A Christmas Carol 2007

craig betz craigmbetz at techie.com
Tue Nov 20 20:32:00 PST 2007

We are looking for backstage help for the production of A Christmas
Carol.  We begin tech week on 01 Dec 07 and the show runs thru 22 Dec
07.  We are in great need of Deck Crew and Fly Operators.  All fly ops
need to be at least 18 years of age and deck crew members need to be at
least 16 years of age.  We still have plenty of performance dates we need
to fill.  Please contact Craig M Betz (Technical Director) at The Players
Guild Theatre 330-453-7619 ext. 510 or email him at craigmbetz at techie.com if
you are interested in helping on this fun and festive show.  I will have
the Tech Week and Performance Schedule available to you when you contact
me. ThanksCraig M BetzTechnical DirectorThe Players Guild Canton Ohio

--
Over 2 Million Holiday Gift Ideas - Take a Look!
mail.com shopping at  http://mail.shopping.com/?linkin_id=8033174