[NEohioPAL] Wanted: small RV or Winnebego to rent for Christmas week

ALICE GULICK ajgulick at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 21 04:30:14 PST 2007

Dear List - this is so crazy, it just might work: all out kids and
their dear ones are coming home for Christmas, and everybody fits
just fine in the house if Gramma and Grampa move OUT-- so we are
hoping to rent an RV, Winnebego, pop-up trailer, or something of the
sort that would sleep two people, and could be parked in back of our
house from December 21-27th. Any ideas, or even suggested sites,
would be greatly appreciated.