[NEohioPAL] IMPORTANT message about POSTING to neohiopal

FSternfeld at aol.com FSternfeld at aol.com
Fri Nov 23 10:09:30 PST 2007

Hi Everybody!

I hope you had a terrific Thanksgiving!

Recently I changed the Neohiopal settings to automatically discard  all
postings that came to the queue that were not from subscribers. The  reason for
that is that I was getting a ton (4 out of 5 messages, at least) of  spam to the
posting queue and this was the only way to eliminate it.

So, the only way to get a posting through is if you are a  subscriber.

Please help spread the word to your friends and colleagues.

(Note: A way to be a subscriber but not receive any mail is to  subscribe and
then go on hiatus)

Thanks!

Fred  Sternfeld
_http://www.fredsternfeld.com_ (http://www.fredsternfeld.com/)