[NEohioPAL] Dec IndieClub looking for films

Johnny K. Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Sat Nov 24 06:36:45 PST 2007

Hi everyone, we are compiling the list for December IndieClub meeting, if
you got a trailer, short film (less than 30mins), music video and what not
that you would like to show and talk about your experience doing it at the
IndieClub Dec 16 meeting, please let me know.

The Cleveland IndieClub meets every month (usually the 3rd Sunday), free of
charge, for those who have the passion for making movies using film or video
(whether it is in acting, directing, producing, writing, lighting or any
other skill) and are looking for others who have similar interests.
Cleveland IndieClub is part of the national network with over 30,000
members, check out www.IndieClub.com for more information.

Organized and sponsored by Johnny K. Wu & Media Design Imaging
(www.mdifilm.com). Co-sponsored by The Underground Lounge
(www.itsunderground.com), Bill Johns & Cinevid Productions
(www.cinevidproductions.com), Aryavarta Kumar, the Cleveland IndieClub
members, and the current monthly host. Past sponsors: David Perkowski & The
Hyacinth Lofts (www.thehyacinthlofts.com), Michael Balas & Media Group
Studios & Talkies Movie & Coffee Bar

Next meetings are ascheduled for Sundays, December 16, 2007 hosted by
Nicholas D'Amico, January 20, 2008, February 17, 2008, March 23, 2008

NOTE: If you have a movie on dvd that you would like to have it raffled,
bring it to the meeting to have it raffled off to the participants. If you
have short films (no longer than 30 mins) that you would like to present and
talk about it for future meetings, please email me at johnny at mdifilm.com
(first come first serve)