[NEohioPAL] Church organist/keyboard player

Jan Patetta janbo19 at neo.rr.com
Sun Nov 25 10:42:57 PST 2007

Tallmadge Lutheran Church is looking for a dynamic keyboard/organist.

1.  8am - a strong liturgical service with Lutheran liturgy and hymns,
mostly on the organ or with a good keyboard setting to replicate an organ.
We are in the process of adding a very fine organ module to our existing
keyboard in case our search does not lead us to an organist.

2. 10:30 am has become "blended" with about one-half of the service played
on the keyboard - some hymns/songs/ hymnof praise, etc.  Our newer praise
team is becoming more involved in the service as well.  For the most part,
the keyboard could be the main instrument and would be well accepted.

3.  Midweek Advent and Lenten services on Wednesdays at 6:30 p.m.

4.  There is no expectation to accompany the chancel choir, but it can be
worked into the contract.

5.  We could try to job-share if need be.

If you are at all interested, please let me know and we can get together to
talk about it. The timeline is flexible.  It could start soon or after the
first of the year.

Please contact Pastor David Zachrich @330 633 4775