[NEohioPAL] Location, Crew and Casting Needs for Out of Darkness Season Two

Alex P Michaels alexmichaels at prelude2cinema.com
Sun Nov 25 15:15:56 PST 2007

Prelude2Cinema is seeking crew and a casting director for the new season of its TV Series "Out of Darkness." We are also developing other productions and will be selling a piece of our company.
http://prelude2cinema.pbwiki.com/Seeking-Business-Partners

CURRENT CASTING NEEDS FOR EPISODE ONE - OUT OF DARKNESS
A wedding is a central theme in the new episode, so we need a lot of extras, but also need to some key cast people. Need
Casting Director for the Series.
* POLICE CHIEF HARRY FORD -Reoccurring character - Very powerful and he knows it
* MARGARITA CARMEN ANSINO (a.k.a. RITA) - Reoccurring character- exotic dancer. close friend of the bride and has a taste for danger
* GINA TURRNEY - A newscaster with secrets of her own
* GREG - a very unstable young man who will so anything to get what he wants
* FRANKIE - loves violence but keeps it hidden until Greg shows him the way
* JAMES - hired thug
* SEBASTIAN - computer whiz, stutters and is almost an idiot savant
* CORNELIUS "BUD" STILLWELL - White, and wealthy beyond belief
* RUTH STILLWELL- Bud's faithful wife
* DAVID STILLWELL- The groom, a very well mannered nice pampered rich kid.

We are bringing back a lot of the actors from the first season. Also if you have appeared in the show before, contact us about showing up again.

CREW NEEDS
Need to talk to a High definition Video Company that shoots, provides sound and lights.
Director for Episode One (We are talking to some now who have worked with us in the past)
Director of Photography (DP)
Sound
Grip
Production Manager
Casting Director
Locations Manager

INTERNS FOR COMPANY
To work on the TV Show and other new productions as we market the company. In the past, we have had interns work for us who received college credit.
http://prelude2cinema.com/interns.htm

LOCATION
For the first episode, we need a hall that a wedding can be held in. The place should also have a hallway and small rooms off to the side.

THE TV SHOW SITES
www.prelude2cinema.com/dark.htm
www.myspace.com/welcome2darkness
www.youtube.com/prelude2cinema

E-MAIL HEADSHOTS AND RESUMES TO dark at prelude2cinema.com

We wish to thank everyone who has worked with us for their support. Feel free to pass this e-mail on to anyone you feel is interested. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Alex P. Michaels