[NEohioPAL] ACTOR NEEDED**DEC 13 & 14**GENDER NON ISSUE**PAID

KillingTimeLTD at aol.com KillingTimeLTD at aol.com
Sun Nov 25 22:00:15 PST 2007

Killing Time Ltd. is currently re-casting the role of  a detective with good
oratory skills, age 35 - 60 for an  inter-active murder mystery performances
on Thursday, December 13  in Strongsville (Call is 4:45 pm) and again on
Friday, December 14 in Parma  (Call will be 11:30 a.m.). At this stage of the game
the part will be NON GENDER  SPECIFIC. This would be a perfect opportunity for
the out of work or  retired actor to make a little extra holiday cash.

While we would prefer someone who could do both dates, we won't rule out
casting per show.

The pay is $100 per performance and could lead to future bookings in the
same role through out the holiday season.

We are looking for a team player who can take direction well. While the  show
is book heavy, improvisational skills are welcome as from time to time  you'd
be engaging with the audience. Comedic timing a plus. Stage experience a
given.

Rehearsals are held Saturday and/or Sunday mid morning to mid afternoon in
Euclid. While we strive to work around your conflicts, keep in mind that you
would be coming into a show already in production.

As we are moving a bit fast on this: serious applicants only.

If you can meet the above criteria please send headshot or current
photo/resume, daytime phone number and any conflicts to the email address  above.