[NEohioPAL] Announcing! Rollin "Mac" Michael, one of WAKE UP And LIVE's own - to Open Off-Broadway, Jan. 7th

sue holland johnson suehollandjohnson at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 26 04:28:50 PST 2007

Announcing!

  Rollin "Mac" Michael, an actor, a member of the WAKE UP And LIVE's Actors' Studio artistic team, and co-host of WAKE UP and LIVE with the ARTS TV show is yet another example of our slogan, "We help you get to where you want to be," in action.

  Mac headed off to NYC, less than 2 months ago, to "pursue his long-held passion" after being accepted into the Michael Chekov's Company.  Soon after his re-location, Mac has also landed a leading role  in Jim Cullinane's Sheare Street Social Club, which takes place in an males-only social club, Abbeyside, Ireland in the 1960's.

  The play opens in previews, Mon. Jan. 7th, 2008 at the June Havoc Theatre (Abington Theatre Company / Waterford Theatre Company), 312 West 36th St. There will be 13 shows, Tues.-Sun, 8:00 P, curtain.  For complete performance and ticket information, contact Mac at macbckt at aol.com.

  All of us at WAKE UP And LIVE's wish Mac much success as he continues his process of making his acting dreams come true on stage and screen.

  Sue Johnson
  Director

http://carolirvin.com/wakeup.htm