[NEohioPAL] 2nd annual Women Writers Winter Retreat

DeeNCR at aol.com DeeNCR at aol.com
Mon Nov 26 08:04:38 PST 2007

Hello:

All the details for the next Women Writers' Winter Retreat at the  downtown
Willoughby Homestead Bed & Breakfast are now on my website at
_www.deannaadams.com_ (http://www.deannaadams.com/)

The deadline is January 7th, but don't procrastinate! (As we writers  tend to
do :-) because the rooms are booking fast.

Even if you plan to be a commuter, there is only so much room in the dining
area where the classes will be conducted. As those who attended last year
agree,  the nice thing about this is its small, intimate atmosphere, so I do wish
to  keep that warm ambiance.

Payment must be made before I can confirm, and if you are planning for  the
weekend overnight package and the rooms at the B & B are booked when you
contact me, there are ample suites at the beautiful Lawnfield Inn and Suites
nearby, and I will honor the same weekend package rates.

Also, since this happened last year - if you're interested in sharing a  room
but don't have a roommate - we may be able to work something out, if there
are others who'd like to share a room.

Once again, as you'll see, we have great presenters, topics,  and terrific
food!

A good time WILL be had by all.

Hope you can join us!
Deanna