[NEohioPAL] Auditions--PNR Improv

Susan From PNRImprov pnrsusan at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 26 11:23:12 PST 2007

AUDITIONS

Point of No Return Improv will be holding open auditions
Sunday, December 2 from 5:00-7:00pm
and
Wednesday, December 5 from 6:30-8:30pm
in Newell Theatre
Quirk Cultural Center
1201 Grant Avenue, Cuyahoga Falls.

Previous stage (Improv, Acting, sweeping floors) experience is welcome but not necessary. We are looking for people 14 and older who like having fun. We do PG-13 improvisational comedy in the style of "Whose Line Is It Anyway?"

Now in our 6th years, PNR Improv is a not-for-profit, strictly volunteer organization.  We hold weekly rehearsals Wednesday evenings, and perform twice monthly.  Our rehearsals are run by Adam Ziemkiewicz (Creative Director and member of Something Dada) and Bob Coppedge (Executive Director, graduate of Second City and an annoying man).

If you’d like to see the group before you try out, our next show is Saturday December 1st at 7:30pm in the Quirk Cultural Center (see above address).

For more information about the troupe, show schedule, and/or directions to the theatre, please visit www.PNRImprov.com or reply to this e-mail.

We look forward to seeing you!