[NEohioPAL] Tis the season for PNR Improv

Susan From PNRImprov pnrsusan at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 27 10:25:43 PST 2007

Did you go shopping the day after Thanksgiving? I did for the first time. Yes, there were long lines, and yes, there were good sales, but do you know the thing that stands out most in my mind? Every radio station played nothing but Christmas music. Don't get me wrong, I'm all about Bing Crosby and Frank Sinatra, but it seemed a little much as I was still digesting the previous day's turkey overdose. And the music keeps coming!

There's good news. You can take a break from decking the halls and fa-la-la-ing. PNR Improv is having a show this Saturday. We hope to see you there.

P.S.~Good luck untangling the tree lights!

Come see PNR Improv this Saturday and enjoy an evening of PG-13, alcohol-free entertainment in the style of 'Whose Line Is It Anyway?'

Please also consider joining us:
2007 Schedule

December 1December 15
All shows start at 7:30pm
Admission: $5.00 at the door
Where: Quirk Cultural Center, 3rd Floor (“Newell Theatre”)
1201 Grant Avenue, Cuyahoga Falls

For more information, contact me at PNRSusan at hotmail.com, or visit our website at http://www.PNRImprov.org.

To be removed from our mailing list, reply to this message and type “Remove” in the subject line.