[NEohioPAL] Writers Needed

Mike Baker mike_baker at clevelandyucks.com
Wed Nov 28 10:01:46 PST 2007

Cleveland Yucks (www.clevelandyucks.com ), the website for Cleveland comedy, has undergone a facelift. It is now focused on providing comedy related content as well as all the info about local comedy to a funny hungry audience. We are expanding to incorporate reviews, blogs, feature articles, audio, and video. We are still the voice of local comics with our popular Graffiti section. We are the go to place for aspiring comics looking for open mics, workshops, and comedy biz info. We have a comprehensive calendar of all local shows be they the big clubs or independent.

We are currently looking for comedy writers and writers interested in comedy to develop content. We need reviewers, feature articles, and recurring blogs and columns.  At present, this is an ideal opportunity for those wishing for exposure and to build portfolio work. Re-purposed work and re-publication from other sources with credit is acceptable.  We are particularly interested in people working in video who post on You Tube and podcasters.

At this stage, we can not monetarily compensate contributors, but we will do our best to reward them with free shows and any other bartered bounty we can get our hands on.

Please contact Mike Baker at mike_baker at clevelandyucks.com   for more information or send submissions directly to submissions at clevelandyucks.com .

 Thanks,
Mike Baker
Cleveland Yucks Ltd.