[NEohioPAL] Learn about hypnosis

JC jc18914f at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 28 19:07:54 PST 2007

If you want to learn more about how hypnosis can help
you achieve your goals, come to a free monthly
drop-session. You can watch someone be hypnotized, and
you can experience a trance yourself, if you wish to.

The next session is 6-8 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 4, at the
Milburn Square Office Building, 4367 Rocky River Dr.,
44135, one block north of Puritas Avenue in
Cleveland's West Park neighborhood. Parking is free,
and we can go later, until 9 p.m., if you want
to.

As a long-time theater fan and a certified hypnotist,
I am pleased to offer my services to members of this
list serve.

Hypnosis has many uses for performers at all levels.
Working together, we can help you reach your goals,
increase your confidence on stage, improve
memorizaztion, or reduce stress in your life. My hours
are flexible, my prices are affordable.

I hope forward to meeting you.

To contact me, send e-mail to JeromeMasekCH at aol.com,
or call 216-267-5827.

Have a great week!

Jerome Masek
* Certified hypnotist
* Certified stress management consultant