[NEohioPAL] Directing Seminar with SETH GORDON

FSternfeld at aol.com FSternfeld at aol.com
Fri Nov 30 04:41:01 PST 2007

Fairmount  Center for the Arts, School of Theatre
Fred Sternfeld,  director
Theatre  Classes and Workshops at the Mayfield Village Performing Arts
Center
All  classes will be held at Mayfield Village Civic Center off of I-271 and
Wilson  Mills Rd.  6622 Wilson Mills Rd. at  the corner of Wilson Mills and SOM
Center Rd. (Ohio Rt. 91)

To register,  call the Fairmount Center at 440-338-3171 or visit
_www.fairmountcenter.org_ (http://www.fairmountcenter.org/)

Putting  It Together – 2 day Directing Seminar (Adults: 18+)
Instructor: Seth  Gordon
Two  Sessions
Saturday & Sunday, December 15 & 16, 2007, 1:00 – 4:00pm  each day.
Fee:  $60
Script:  Our Town, by Thornton Wilder (participants must read this in
advance)
Seth Gordon goes through the salient  points of directing a play and offers a
director's approach to  preparing a script for production.
Day  One  – The nuts and bolts of directing.
Day  Two  – Applying the nuts and bolts on preparations for directing the
American  classic Our Town. The  day will culminate with volunteers acting out a
scene from Our Town with the  participants team  directing.