[NEohioPAL] JOHN STANG PASSES AWAY

MARC MORITZ marcmoritz at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 30 10:41:21 PST 2007

Hello Community...

  It is with great sadness that I report the passing of John Stang.
  John was an innovator in the Cleveland Improv scene...before there was a "scene".
  He was a founding member of B.I.T.E -Bezerko Improvisational Theatre Ensemble of which I was a member in the late 70's and learned so much of what I know today about that art.
  John also collaborated on a variety of Cleveland-based Theatre projects through his affiliation with CSU and Playhouse Square....He will be sorely missed.
  You may visit his Obituary page and add any comments in a lovley Guest Book at the following:
  http://www.legacy.com/mcall/Obituaries.asp?Page=LifeStory&PersonID=98449063

  Rest In Peace.
  Marc Moritz

MARC MORITZ