[NEohioPAL] Final Offer for Uniforms

Kenneth Kowalski ekbole at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 1 13:17:11 PST 2007

ATTN. ALL INTERESTED PARTIES:

ABSOLUTELY LAST CHANCE TO PURCHASE AUTHENTIC PRISON
SECURITY GUARD UNIFORMS!  (MIX OR MATCH)

Our local independent film group still has some shirts
and pants that we are offering to individuals or local
arts groups for best offer.

The shirts are dark navy blue with the word
CORRECTIONS embroidered in gold on the front.  The
shirts are long sleeved, zipper down with buttons down
over the zipper. They also have 2 pockets with one
button at the top of each shoulder.  The sizes
remaining are:

* 32" - 33"
* 3X
* 15"

The pants are also dark navy blue with zippers and 2
hooks above to close.  Sizes (waist) remaining are:

* 46R
* 35"

These uniforms/garments are in excellent condition.
They were purchased this year from Levinson's ( a
local retailer) and worn only once by our group during
a film shoot in Akron.  Anyone interested may e-mail
to ekbole at sbcglobal.net or call (330) 633-6093.

Since our film is a not for profit production, we are
simply trying to recoup some of our expenses.  Thank
you!