[NEohioPAL] This Week in Stark County Arts: Square Peg Promotions Calendar 12.02.07

janelle janlrene at sssnet.com
Sat Dec 1 16:01:50 PST 2007

Please check out the newly updated Square Peg Promotions Arts Calendar!
www.myspace.com/squarepegpromotions

We include events from Stark and adjacent counties: concerts, exhibitions,
dance and theatre performances, classes, workshops, fundraisers for arts
organizations, poetry readings; indie and art films; grants, contests, and
auditions.

To receive our FREE, weekly, blind-copied arts calendar by email, just send
us an email with "subscribe" in the subject line to
janelle at squarepegpromotions.com

Enjoy your week!

Janelle

Intro...

Hello! This edition of the Square Peg Promotions arts calendar includes
color-coded entries for music concerts, theatre, dance, written and spoken
word gatherings, and visual arts events happening in Stark County and
several surrounding areas. Community events that defy categorization are
included in bold, black font.

This week is FULL of arts events that are not to be missed! In addition to
the many quality theatre, dance, & music performances and the visual arts
exhibits, we also have on the slate: Light Up Downtown Canton (Th.12/6),
First Fridays in downtown Canton (Fri.12/7), RezzyFest in Massillon (Fri.
12/7 & Sat.12/8, and Saturday's (12/8)  farewell-for-now concert presented
by local favorite, Ryan Humbert, who is moving to Nashville soon to show the
rest of the country what we've been enjoying for the past several years at
his Northeast Ohio concerts!

Loads of auditions are scheduled for the next week or two. Details are
within the calendar.

Heads up to local artists and affiliates: the deadline for Arts in Stark
grants is this week, also. Details below in the section labeled,
"Time-Sensitive Opportunities."

To check out this calendar by category (music, theatre, dance, word, visual
arts, and "beyond category", go to our MySpace page on the internet at:
www.myspace.com/squarepegpromotions.

Square Peg Promotions

Janelle

330.806.6520

<<As always, if your band, venue, or non-profit organization is hosting an
event that should be included in our weekly e-calendar, just email the
particulars to me at janelle at squarepegpromotions.com   If you have friends
or fellow art- and music-lovers who should be on our mailing list, they
should email me at the same address and type " <mailto:janlrene at sssnet.com>
Subscribe" in the subject line. Conversely, if you'd rather not receive this
free, blind-copied, weekly newsletter, simply send me an email with
"unsubscribe" in the subject line! Thanks.>>

***

This Week... www.myspace.com/squarepegpromotions

And Beyond... To receive the complete edition of our FREE, weekly,
blind-copied arts calendar by email, just send us an email with "subscribe"
in the subject line to janelle at squarepegpromotions.com

submitted by:

Janelle Hannum Schmidt

Square Peg Promotions

PO Box 35878

Canton OH 44735-5878

330.806.6520

janelle at squarepegpromotions.com

www.myspace.com/squarepegpromotions

"Don't be afraid to take a big step when one is indicated.
You can't cross a chasm in two small steps."
David Lloyd George