[NEohioPAL] magic

Erik Dobell erikdobell at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 2 16:54:10 PST 2007

If anyone is looking for something to do on the weekends in December like a family dinner and such, Erik Dobell will be at the Pickwick and Frolic in downtown Cleveland on the 8th, 15th, and 22nd (all Saturdays) from 6-10pm.  You can enjoy a cabaret show, table side magic and great food.

Here is a link to the Pickwick in case anyone is not familiar with the restaurant.  The food is great and I'm not just saying that because I work there, if the food sucked I just wouldn't say anything at all.

http://www.pickwickandfrolic.com/