[NEohioPAL] Just sharing some good news!

Star Day staroftheday1 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 4 10:10:34 PST 2007

Hey Clevelanders!

I just wanted to share some great news! I will be shooting with noted beauty photographer Tom Carson for a national print ad job for the Magazine Wedding Hairstyle/Bridal Hairstyle Guide! My images will be used for the Spring 2008 edition! Woo-Hoo!

I shoot next Tuesday Dec 10th! I am reallyexcited. Now the only trick will be to end up with an awesome image! But I think I can manage that! ;)

Please feel free to view Mr. Carson's Work! His Website is: www.carsonimage.com

Wish me luck! I don't know about you but I have butterflies in my stomach! LOL

Thanks!
Kaye
http://www.myspace.com/kristal13