[NEohioPAL] CIA Student Looking for Celebrity Impersonators for Photo Shoot

Sarah Balch sarahbalchphotography at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 13:40:21 PST 2007

Hello!

I am a photography student from the Cleveland Institute of Art in
Cleveland Ohio. I am in my fifth year and preparing for my Bachelor's
of Fine Arts thesis show. I mainly work in the style of portraiture
and I am interested in exploring the idea of self, and reality.

For my thesis show I wanted to photograph celebrity impersonators as if they
were actual celebs. I am looking to book an entertainer for an hour or
so of studio photography only. This would take place at an agreed time
and place, whichever is convenient for you. I will be doing the
majority of photo shoots  beginning in late January (2008).

 Obviously you would not have to perform your act, as I am
interested in just your physical costume.

I would be willing to take photographs for your portfolios as well, I
can assure you I am a professional photographer and capable of
producing professional portfolio shots.

I am willing to travel and work around your schedules. I can discuss
payment after I have seen your appearance and we have negotiated all
of the above.

Please note that I am not interested in Elvis as I have already
photographed a few impersonators. However, I am especially interested
in, but certainly not limited to:

Dolly Parton
Cher
Barbara Streisand