[NEohioPAL] pro-peace holiday choir

rebekka willow janedoe963 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 19:58:11 PST 2007

Please join with other concerned humyns for humyn rights in the holiday
caroling of the offices of Channel 19 on 12.13.07 @ 4:30pm.  Our lyrics are
a bit different, and I think you'll like them.  We all know the tunes!  I
guess they can't ignore the movement if we take it right to their door, now
can they?  Please find the lyric sheets attached, and please feel free to
print them up and distribute them widely.

WHO: You and some friends and acquaintances
WHAT: Pro-Peace Alternative Holiday Choir
WHEN: 12.13.07, 4:30pm
WHERE: 1717 East 12th Street, offices of Channel 19
WHY: To spread a little truth this holiday season

Please forward this announcement to anyone you feel might be interested, and
please bring a friend!

Ecstatic love is an ocean, and the Milky Way is a flake of foam floating on
it.  Rumi