[NEohioPAL] AUDITIONS for play to be produced at NEW CLEVELAND VENUE of Bang and Clatter

FSternfeld at aol.com FSternfeld at aol.com
Wed Dec 5 20:17:44 PST 2007

Hi Everybody,

Apparently some people didn't realize that This Is How It Goes, by Neil
LaBute, will be produced at The Bang and the Clatter Theatre's new venue in
downtown Cleveland.

We had a very decent turnout at auditions the last two nights, but I want  to
make sure that everyone who wants to be considered for this play is  seen.

If you would still like to audition, please contact me by email or phone  and
I will set up a private appointment for you.

AUDITION INFORMATION AT THIS LINK:
_http://www.fredsternfeld.com/thisishowitgoes.htm_ (http://www.fredsternfeld.com/thisishowitgoes.htm)

Thanks!

Fred Sternfeld