[NEohioPAL] Auditions for a MAD WORLD this weekend

jpaul at theaterninjas.com jpaul at theaterninjas.com
Fri Dec 7 10:09:18 PST 2007

  IT'S A MAD WORLD.
  AUDITION FOR IT.

The Theater Ninjas announce auditions for "MAD WORLD", a
collection of Absurdist one-acts. Part vaudeville/comedy show, part
biting social critique, this fast-paced series of plays explores how
daily life can be darkly hilarious, hilariously dark or just plain
crazy.

Including "The Underground Lovers" by Jean Tardieu, "The Leader" by
Eugene Ionesco, and "Professor Taranne" by Arthur Adamov,  "MAD
WORLD" will be directed by Jeremy Paul and Faye Hargate.

Rehearsals run from January 21 to February 22. Performances will be
Friday-Sunday, February 23-March 2. We are looking for 6 actors, both
male and female. All positions are paid.

The auditions at the Cleveland Play House (rehearsal hall B) will be
on SUNDAY, DECEMBER 9 and MONDAY, DECEMBER 10 FROM 6-9 PM both days.
Please bring:

?        a headshot
?        a resume
?        a 2-minute monologue, if readily available

Come dressed to move. Total audition time will be between 20-30
minutes. All auditions must be scheduled in advance.
  To schedule an audition, please call (440) 773-4719 or e-mail
JPAUL at THEATERNINJAS.COM

   For more info, please visit our Audition Webpage[1]

Links:
------
[1] http://theaterninjas.com/mad_auditions.htm