[NEohioPAL] Assistance needed for upcoming Cleveland based horror/comedy film!

meowmixcheesestix at juno.com meowmixcheesestix at juno.com
Sun Dec 9 18:42:59 PST 2007

Myself and my partners are looking for anyone who would be willing to donate their time and/or experience to assist us with an upcoming film project. While the title is still being kept hush hush, the film itself is a horror comedy that follows the standard zombie formula... only with a few MAJOR twists. Emphasis on the word MAJOR...

Believe me when I say that youll have never seen anything quite like this film....

Our goal is to first film a promotional trailer so that we may start lining up backers and raising enough money so that we can establish a set budget. Our intentions are to start casting come March, with filming going underway come mid-late April. We have some big ideas for this project and have no intentions on half-assing our way through it, to be completely blunt.

Once the copyrights are established the script will be available for viewing by anyone who agrees to assist or requests a copy prior to.

For more information contact me via e-mail at
meowmixcheesestix at juno.com

Thanks for your time!
-William Roger Conners