[NEohioPAL] Looking for teaching artists this SPRING! ;)

Melanie YC Pepe mycp at weathervaneplayhouse.com
Mon Dec 10 12:50:34 PST 2007

NEWS RELEASE
Contact: Melanie YC Pepe (330) 836-2626x 17
Weathervane Playhouse is in search of a Teaching Artist (s) to fill a openings in our SPRING Education Program for:  Mondays, Wednesdays &/or Thursdays from 3:00 p.m.~ 5:00 p.m. Classes run from Febuary 11 ~ April 4, 2008. Pay is $30 hourly

Through partnership with the Akron After School program, Weathervane offers Theatre classes to Kindergarten students in 11 Akron Public Elementary Schools.  The objective of this program is to give students a basic understanding of and respect for Theatre and the performing arts. Weathervane will provide curriculum and teaching materials to all teachers. Curriculum is designed to simply "pick up and go." You may choose to use it in its entirety or you keep the pieces that work for you and change the rest. We also have supplementary materials available for all teachers to use in class.

If interested please send a resume to Melanie YC Pepe at mycp at weathervaneplayhouse.com. Please include a brief statement of your experience working with children.

Thank you for your consideration. If you love working with kindergarten kids, consider joining us this spring. We would LOVE to hear from you!

Sincerely,

Melanie YC Pepe
Weathervane Community Playhouse
330-836-2626 x 17