[NEohioPAL] Greeting Card Store for Short

shane winnyk bettertedthanred at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 15:15:41 PST 2007

To begin, my sincere thanks to this community and Mr. Sternfeld, for all
your help with actors and locations for my last movie. It wouldn't have been
possible without you.

I'm seeking a Greeting Card store to shoot my next short in. I'll need it
for one day, about four hours (preferrably when the shop is closed before or
after hours, perhaps on a Sunday). I'm looking to shoot between mid-December
and mid-January. I'm willing to discuss a cash payment for the owner's time
and the privilege, but the movie is no-budget. I'll make it worth his or her
while for the time, but it won't be a significant amount of money.

There's three to five characters and the main scene will be in a card aisle
while the other scenes will take place at the checkout counter.

If you are or know someone who might be able to help with a card shop,
please email me. I had great recent success finding locations this way. And
I appreciate that.

Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Shane E.
shaneforamerica at yahoo.com