[NEohioPAL] Something Dada Gift Certificates - Better Than Cars!

Something Dada somethingdada at cd.aztemail.com
Tue Dec 11 09:07:28 PST 2007

So someone came up to us the other day and said "Hey Something Dada, I was going to get my significant other Something Dada gift certificates for the holidays.  But then I saw one of those commercials with the car with the bow on it, and I thought maybe I'll get one of those instead.  What do you think?"

Glad you asked, friend.  Fortunately, this person asked BEFORE making the decision, so we could save them the bother of trying to return a car (never an easy task).  For those of you who might also be debating this decision, let us break down the reasons Something Dada gift certificates are better than a car:

 - Something Dada Gift Certificates get infinite miles to the gallon
 - You never have to scrape snow off of Something Dada Gift Certificates
 - Something Dada Gift Certificates never need their oil changed
 - The next time you have trouble finding a parking spot for a Something Dada Gift Certificate is the first time
 - Try to fit a car into a stocking - we dare you
 - We promise, you will never lose your keys to a Something Dada Gift Certificate
 - Cars make you swear.  Something Dada Gift Certificates make you laugh.

So there it is.  Make sure to come down this weekend to see a show (Friday at 8 or Saturday at 8 or 10:30), and pick up Something Dada Gift Certificates for ALL of your favorite people!

SOMETHING DADA IMPROVISATIONAL COMEDY
All New... All Different... Like Always.

Next show times (all tickets just $10):

Friday, December 14th, 2007
8:00 PM

Saturday, December 15th, 2007
8:00 PM and 10:30 PM

The Wooltex Gallery
Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Avenue
Cleveland, OH
Free Parking In Rear
Cash and Checks only, ATM on site

Something Dada strongly suggests not bringing children under 13 to our shows.  We generally operate at a PG-13 level, in terms of language and content, but we can not guarantee what suggestions will be given, or what direction the show will take (it is improv, after all).  If you have any questions or concerns, please e-mail us at info at somethingdada.com or call us at 216.696.4242.

Something Dada
The Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Ave., Suite 120
Cleveland, OH 44114