[NEohioPAL] PNR Improv news flash

Susan From PNRImprov pnrsusan at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 11 10:29:21 PST 2007

Well, I've got some news...

Bad news: This Saturday, December 15, is the last time this year you can see PNR Improv.
Good news: This Saturday, December 15, admission to the PNR Improv show is BOGO! Two admissions for $5.00!
Bonus good news: We have a schedule for the first quarter of 2008!

So basically, here's what you have. You have plans for this Saturday (coming to our show), time for absence to make us grow fonder in your heart, and time to plan ahead for the new year so you can come to our first seven shows of 2008!

And you say I never give you anything.

Come see PNR Improv this Saturday and enjoy an evening of PG-13, alcohol-free entertainment in the style of 'Whose Line Is It Anyway?'

Please also consider joining us:
2007 Schedule

 December 15* (buy one admission, get the second one free!)

2008 Schedule
January 5
January 19
February 2
February 16
March 15
April 5
April 19

All shows start at 7:30pm
Admission: $5.00 at the door (*except where indicated)
Where: Quirk Cultural Center, 3rd Floor (“Newell Theatre”)
1201 Grant Avenue, Cuyahoga Falls

For more information, contact me at PNRSusan at hotmail.com, or visit our website at http://www.PNRImprov.org.

To be removed from our mailing list, reply to this message and type “Remove” in the subject line.