[NEohioPAL] URGENT need for string players for high school concert!

Pjanson02 at aol.com Pjanson02 at aol.com
Tue Dec 11 15:19:42 PST 2007

I'm not writing about theatre this time, but my school full  orchestra!  I
had a bit of a letdown of acquiring some additional string  players for our
Christmas Instrumental Concert on Thursday this week, and I'm  wondering if there
are a few players out there who want to join us and earn a  little extra cash.

I am looking for 1 violin, 1-2 violas and a cellist.  I would need you  at a
rehearsal Wednesday (tomorrow) from 4:30-6:30 p.m. (likely ending early)  and
at the concert this Thursday at 7 p.m. for a 7:30 p.m. start.  I can  pay $75
per player.  The school is Saint Joseph Academy and it located at  3430 Rocky
River Drive on Cleveland's west side (44111).

I would be looking for players who could sight-read high school level music
well - any age is fine.  Please respond by email to Patrick Janson at
_pjanson02 at aol.com_ (mailto:pjanson02 at aol.com)