[NEohioPAL] Karaoke at Cronies this Thursday

KevinJosephKelly at aol.com KevinJosephKelly at aol.com
Tue Dec 11 20:04:06 PST 2007

Drop on in and have some fun

The Theatre crowd has been ripping it up lately

Kitchen open till close

See ya soon

Cronies is 17900 Detroit Avenue

Support Community Theatre - It is where we all  began!

"Nothing can bring you peace but yourself." -  Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Life isn't about finding yourself,  it's about creating yourself." - George
Bernard Shaw

"I  regard the theatre as the greatest of all art forms, the most immediate
way in  which a human being can share with another the sense of what it is to
be a human  being." - Oscar Wilde

Where words fail, music speaks. --Hans  Christian Anderson