[NEohioPAL] "Crowd-pleasing show" - Beauty and the Beast at Beck Center thru Dec. 30

Fran Storch fstorch at beckcenter.org
Wed Dec 12 14:21:29 PST 2007

Loved by audiences and critics alike
"Amazing"    "Fantastic"    "Unbelievable"
"Fabulous"    "Phenomenal"
Disney's
Beauty and the Beast
Beck Center for the Arts
Mackey Main Stage
Now through December 30

"There's a lot to love in this production...so many fine
performances...crowd-pleasing show...This show has had a couple of
sell-out nights already early in its run; if you want to see it, you'd
be wise to reserve seats."
~ Marcus Bales, Cool Cleveland

"Back for its third and final appearance, the Beck Center
production...hasn't lost its charm...Even though the show is almost
three hours (with intermission), the small fry stay glued in their
seats...The expression of wonder on the kids' faces are worth the price
of admission."
~ Christine Howey, Scene

"...I want to tell you how much we enjoyed the show.  It was an amazing
performance.  Honestly - I thought it was unbelievable!  The sets, the
costumes, the talent - it was FANTASTIC."

"...went last Sunday-we took our niece.  Our intention was to go for
her-after all, it's a kid's show right?  I couldn't wait to stand for
the final ovation.  What a show-the voices, acting, staging-everything
was phenomenal."

"It was fantastic!!!!!  I would go back there for a show anytime.  We
loved it."

"What a great evening!!!...The show was fabulous.  All four of us
enjoyed the show, but it was great to watch it through my
granddaughter's eyes.  Thanks for giving us a memory that will last a
lifetime."

This is Beck Center's third and final presentation of this Disney
classic - a "must see" this holiday season.  Don't miss it!  Reserve
your tickets today.  Call the Box Office at 216-521-2540 or request
seats online at www.beckcenter.org <http://www.beckcenter.org/> .

Show times are 7:30 pm Fridays and Saturdays and 3:00 pm Sundays.
Special weekday evening and Saturday matinee performances.  Call for
specific dates and times.  Tickets are $28 for adults, $25 for seniors,
$17 for students (22 and under with I.D.) and $10 for children 12 and
under (a $3 administrative fee per ticket will be applied at the time of
purchase).  Additional discounts are available for groups of 12 or more.

Beck Center for the Arts is located at 17801 Detroit Avenue in Lakewood,
just 10 minutes west of downtown Cleveland.  Free, convenient on-site
parking is available.

Posted by:
Fran Storch
Marketing Assistant