[NEohioPAL] Jim Snivley at Arabica's / Chesterland, Ohio ~ Tonight

Lenne lenne at mindspring.com
Thu Dec 13 06:42:05 PST 2007

More info:  contact Jim at 216-409-1011 or pickrjm at aol.com

Hi Everyone,
                Just a last minute reminder that if you have time and the inclination, I will be Hosting a spankin' brand new Open Mic (week #3) at the Chesterland Arabica's @ 12626 Chillicothe Rd tonight from 7pm until 9pm.

                Gary Nelson, Randy Martin, and Elaine Ohm have shared their considerable talents with us. I hope to see as many of you as can make it.  Its a good listening room and the food is great.

Hope to see you there. So,  until then keep it in tune

         my name is Jim LooseChange Snively and I thank you     www.myspace.com/jimsnively