[NEohioPAL] CAR FOR SALE--1997 Honda Accord

Erin Posanti lilmiss716 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 13 09:03:14 PST 2007

hey all
I want to thank those of you referring people to me----I already set up a few appointments to look at the car. Thanks! But in case some of you haven't seen this ad--------

I'm finally moving to NYC in about a month and I'm selling my car. Its very reliable, looks great, never gave me any trouble.
Here's the info:
1997 Silver Honda Accord SE 4D
Body GREAT CONDITION, runs A1, 118k miles, 4 cyl auto, power door locks/windows/moonroof, AC (really cold), heat (really really warm), CD player with removable face, am/fm stereo, NEW exhaust/plugs/wires/cap/tie rods/struts/springs/tires/brakes.
I'm asking $5800, but will accept the best offer.
Email me (lilmiss716 at yahoo.com) for pics and/or call me 216-906-5451 or Phil (my dad--more able to answer technical questions if you have them) 216-218-4570 and we can schedule a meet up to see/drive the car. Also please be sure to mention where you heard of the car.

Thanks everyone! Please pass the word!
Erin P.