[NEohioPAL] Bob Kates

Cindi cverbelun at core.com
Fri Dec 14 05:54:08 PST 2007

For those of you who knew Bob from his theatre days here in Cleveland at
CVLT, Cassidy, and many other theatres, Bob died of Prostate Cancer in
Philadelphia on 11/29. His wishes were to be cremated.  His son Rob plans to
scatter Bob's ashes - per his wishes - at Squire's Castle (or somewhere in
that metropark, I believe) sometime this Spring.  I will post the specific
arrangements for anyone who would like to be there as soon as I get them
from Rob, with his okay, of course.  Another sad day for Cleveland Theatre.

Cindi Verbelun